Tuesday, August 31, 2010

We're pregnant!!!!



So we are prego!!!! We got the confirmation the day after my doctor appointment that I was defintely pregnant. My Beta numbers were around #218 last week and have jumped to #4936 as of yesterday. So we got the good news that this early on everything is going very well. We have our 1st Ultrasound scheduled for September 16th and we will be able to see our little peanut and have a better idea of when the little one will be appearing. We will be expecting the baby around the end of April or very beginning of May.



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I hope everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa and Jeff - how did I miss this announcement??! Congrats on baby number 2 - hope you're feeling great - keep us posted on any updates!

    Cheryl, Brandon and Drew

    ReplyDelete